With over 280 therapies under evaluation, the stem cell therapy
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global Stem Cells Market: Focus on Clinical Therapies, 2020–2030 (Based on Source (Allogeneic, Autologous); Origin (Adult, Embryonic); Type (Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Progenitor); Lineage (Amniotic Fluid, Adipose Tissue, Bone Marrow, Cardiosphere, Chondrocytes, Corneal Tissue, Cord Blood, Dental Pulp, Neural Tissue Placenta, Peripheral Blood, Stromal Cells); and Potency (Multipotent, Pluripotent))”.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapeutics over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies engaged in the development of stem cell therapies for treatment of wide range of clinical conditions
Elaborate profiles of key industry players engaged in the development of stem cell therapies (shortlisted on the basis of the product portfolio).
An insightful competitiveness analysis featuring a four-dimensional bubble chart, highlighting the key players in this domain.
An assessment of over 20 commonly targeted therapeutic areas and details of stem cell-based therapies being developed to treat the same conditions.
A detailed proprietary 2×2 representation that was developed to assess the current market scenario (in terms of existing competition and growth opportunities) across emerging and established market segments.
An in-depth analysis of more than 1,500 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in stem cell therapy-related projects, in the period between 2015 and 2019 (till November)
A detailed clinical trial analysis on more than 540 completed, ongoing and planned studies of various stem cell therapies, highlighting prevalent trends across various relevant parameters.
A review of the key aspects related to the manufacturing of stem cell therapies, including [A] a detailed discussion on processes and protocols, highlighting the need to outsource various aspects of stem cell therapy development and manufacturing operations, [B] an assessment of the current market landscape of contract manufacturers, providing information on stem cell-focused service providers, and [C] an insightful Harvey ball analysis to identify the key performance indicators / key considerations that industry stakeholders are likely to take into consideration while selecting a suitable CMO / CRO partner.
A detailed market gap analysis in order to develop a realistic understanding of the demand and supply dynamics within this field, comparing both clinical and commercial capabilities of therapy developers and the availability and capabilities of contract manufacturers, across different geographies.
An elaborate discussion on the various strategies that can be adopted by stem cell therapy developers across different stages of product development and commercialization.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Source of Stem Cell
Origin of Stem Cell
Type of Stem Cell
Lineage of Stem Cell
Route of AdministrationIntraarticular
Therapeutic AreaAutoimmune / Inflammatory Disorder
End UsersAmbulatory Surgery Centers
Key Geographical Regions
Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- William L Rust (Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Seraxis)
- Xuejun Huang Parsons (Chief Executive Officer, Xcelthera)
- Michel Revel (Co-Founder and Chief Scientist, Kadimastem) and Galit Mazooz-Perlmuter (Director, Business Development, Kadimastem)
- Kikuo Yasui (Director and Chief Operating Officer, Heartseed)
- Gustav Steinhoff (Director and Chairman, Department of Cardiac Surgery, University of Rostock)
- Gilles Devillers (President, Bio Elpida)
- Fiona Bellot (Business Development Manager, Roslin Cell Therapies)
- David Mckenna (Professor and American Red Cross Chair in Transfusion Medicine, University of Minnesota)
- Brian Dattilo (Manager of Business Development, Waisman Biomanufacturing)
- Mathilde Girard (Department Leader, Cell Therapy Innovation and Development, YposKesi)
Key companies covered in the report
Japan Regenerative Medicine
Lineage Cell Therapeutics
SCM Life Sciences
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Stem Cell Therapy Contract Manufacturing Market, 2019-2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (5th Edition), 2019-2030
- Cell and Advanced Therapies Supply Chain Management Market, 2019-2030: Focus on Technological Solutions
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019 – 2030
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415