The neoantigen targeted therapies market is estimated to be worth USD 3 Billion in 2030::::
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Neoantigen Targeted Therapies, 2019-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapeutics over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of developers engaged in the development of neoantigen targeted therapies.
- Detailed profiles of developers of neoantigen targeted therapies (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products).
- A detailed publication analysis of close to 300 peer-reviewed, scientific articles published during the period 2015-2019 (till February), highlighting the research focus within the industry.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to neoantigens.
- An analysis of the various partnerships pertaining to neoantigen targeting therapies.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in companies that are focused on developing neoantigen targeted therapies.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Target Disease Indication
Bone and Cartilage Cancer
Head and Neck Cancer
- Type of Treatment
- Type of Immunotherapy
Dendritic Cell Vaccine
DNA / RNA-based Vaccine
Protein / Peptide-based Vaccine
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographical Region
North America (US)
Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain
Rest of the World
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Gabriel Nistor, Chief Scientific Officer, AIVITA Biomedical
- Ella Sorani, Vice President Research and Development, BioLineRx
- Heinz Lubenau, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder, VAXIMM
Key companies covered in the report
- Bavarian Nordic
- Genocea Biosciences
- Immunovative Therapies
- Iovance Biotherapeutics
- Neon Therapeutics
- Precision Biologics
- Vaxon Biotech
Other Recent Offerings
- T-Cell Immunotherapies Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Novel Immuno-Oncology Biomarker Testing Market, 2019-2030
- Companion Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415[email protected]