The global digital biomarkers market is projected to be worth over USD 22 billion by 2030??>
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Digital Solutions for Biomarkers Market, 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these solutions over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies engaged in the development of digital solutions for biomarkers.
An in depth analysis of the contemporary market trends, presented using five schematic representations.
Elaborate profiles of key industry players that are developing / have developed digital solutions for biomarkers (shortlisted on the basis of the product portfolio).
A detailed product competitiveness analysis of key industry players for the most popular type of biomarkers taking into consideration key product specific parameters.
A detailed analysis of 40 recent global events (summits / forums / conferences / annual meetings) related to digital solutions for biomarkers, based on the several relevant parameters.
An analysis of the investments made in the period between 2012 and Q3 2020 at various stages of development in companies that are engaged in this field.
An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders in this domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020.
- An analysis of various digital solutions for biomarkers focused initiatives carried out by big pharma players.
- A discussion on how the recent COVID-19 pandemic is likely to impact the overall digital solutions for biomarkers market, along with information on the key initiatives undertaken by big pharma players.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Content of SolutionSoftware Application + AI Support
Software Application + Device
Standalone Software Application
Other Contents of Solutions
Purpose of Solution
Type of Biomarker
Mental Health Problems
Substance Use Disorders
Business to Business (Healthcare Providers, Payers, Employers and Pharmaceutical Companies)
Business to Consumer (Patients and Caregivers)
Key Geographical Regions
Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
Rest of the world
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companiesEdouard Gasser (Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Tilak Healthcare)
Michael Seggev (Chief Commercial Officer, Vocalis Health)
Key companies covered in the report
- Akili Interactive
- Cogito Corp
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Mindstrong Health
- Pear Therapeutics
- Sonde Health
- Vocalis Health
- Winterlight Labs
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- AI-based Drug Discovery Market: Focus on Deep Learning and Machine Learning, 2020-2030
- Connected / Smart Drug Delivery Systems Market by Product Type (Connected Inhalers, Connected Autoinjectors, Connected Pen injectors, Connected Wearable Injectors, Add-On Sensors and Others), Therapeutic Area (Metabolic Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders and Others) and Key Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, MENA and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market by Type of Device (Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices and Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices), Diabetes Type (Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes), Type of Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Device Component (Lancing Devices, Blood Glucose Meters and Testing Strips), Type of Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Component (Sensors, Transmitters and Receivers), and Key Geographies: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415