The “Digital Solutions for Biomarkers Market by Content of Solution (Standalone Software Solutions
- An overview of the current market landscape of digital solutions for biomarkers, including information on current status (approved, marketed, USFDA submission, research and development, proof-of-concept, and discovery), content of solution (combination offering of software application / gaming solution + AI support or device or personal coach, and standalone software / gaming solution ), purpose of solution (diagnosis, early screening, monitoring and predictive insights), type of biomarker (cognitive, idiosyncratic, molecular, neurophysiological, physiological, respiratory, vocal, and others ), target indication(s), therapeutic area(s), target population, and prescription requirement. In addition, it highlights the companies engaged in developing digital solutions for biomarkers, along with information on their year of establishment, company size, type of business model used (B2B and B2C) and location of headquarters.
- An in depth analysis of the contemporary market trends, presented using five schematic representations, including [A] a bubble analysis comparing the leading players engaged in the development of digital solutions for biomarkers, based on various parameters (such as product portfolio strength, type of biomarker and company size), [B] a grid representation illustrating the distribution of digital solutions for biomarkers based on their current status, content of solution and target therapeutic area, [C] an insightful tree map representation of digital solutions for biomarkers based on their therapeutic area and company size, [D] a world map representation highlighting the regional distribution of developer companies, and [E] a comparative grid representation to highlight the current and likely future market landscape based on status of development, type of biomarker and therapeutic area.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players that are either currently engaged in developing or have developed digital solutions for biomarkers. Each company profile features a brief overview of the company (with information on its year of establishment, number of employees, location of headquarters and key members of the executive team), details related to their respective product portfolios, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- A detailed product competitiveness analysis of digital solutions for biomarkers taking into consideration several relevant parameters, such as current status, content of solution, purpose of solution, therapeutic area, and prescription requirement.
- An analysis of the recent global events (summits / forums / conferences / annual meetings) that were organized for stakeholders engaged in this domain, highlighting the evolution of discussion topics related to digital solutions for biomarkers. The chapter also includes details on type of event, regional distribution, emerging agendas, popular organizers, and most active industry and non-industry players.
- An elaborate analysis of the investments, including seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, made at various stages of development in companies that are engaged in this field, during the period 2012-2020 (till September).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders in this domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020 (till September), covering marketing and distribution agreements, mergers / acquisitions, pilot programs, product / technology integration agreements, product / technology licensing agreements, product development agreements, product development and commercialization agreements, product evaluation agreements, and research and development agreements.
- An analysis of the various digital solutions for biomarkers focused initiatives carried out by big pharma players (out of top 25 established pharmaceutical players), featuring [A] an analysis highlighting information on clinical research activity, funding, partnership activity, research publications, and participation in conferences, and [B] a spider web representation of the individual competitiveness of the initiatives of big pharma players based on multiple relevant parameters.
- An insightful discussion on how the recent COVID-19 pandemic is likely to impact the overall digital solutions for biomarkers market, along with information on the key initiatives undertaken by big pharma players to overcome the challenges faced due to the pandemic.
Content of SolutionSoftware Application + AI Support
Software Application + Device
Standalone Software Application
Other Contents of Solutions
Purpose of Solution
Type of Biomarker
Mental Health Problems
Substance Use Disorders
Business to Business (Healthcare Providers, Payers, Employers and Pharmaceutical Companies)
Business to Consumer (Patients and Caregivers)
Key Geographical Regions
Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
Rest of the worldThe report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
Edouard Gasser (Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Tilak Healthcare)
Michael Seggev (Chief Commercial Officer, Vocalis Health)
To request sample pages, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/digital-biomarkers-market/request-sample.htmlKey Questions Answered
Who are the leading players engaged in the development of digital solutions for biomarkers?
Which are the popular therapeutic areas where digital biomarkers are currently relevant?
What kind of global level events related to digital biomarkers, have been organized in the recent past?
What is the trend of capital investments in the digital biomarkers market?
Which partnership models are most commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
What is the tole of big pharma players engaged in this domain?
How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the digital biomarkers market?
What are the opportunities available for digital solutions for biomarkers in emerging markets?
How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
What are the anticipated future trends related to digital solutions for biomarkers market?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- AI-based Drug Discovery Market: Focus on Deep Learning and Machine Learning, 2020-2030
- Connected / Smart Drug Delivery Systems Market by Product Type (Connected Inhalers, Connected Autoinjectors, Connected Pen injectors, Connected Wearable Injectors, Add-On Sensors and Others), Therapeutic Area (Metabolic Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Respiratory Disorders and Others) and Key Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, MENA and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market by Type of Device (Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Devices and Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices), Diabetes Type (Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes), Type of Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Device Component (Lancing Devices, Blood Glucose Meters and Testing Strips), Type of Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Device Component (Sensors, Transmitters and Receivers), and Key Geographies: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415