The “Antibody Discovery: Services and Platforms Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030::>>
- An overview of the overall landscape of antibody discovery service providers along with the information on a number of parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, type of service offered (antigen designing, hit generation, lead selection, and lead optimization and lead characterization), type of antibody discovery method (hybridoma based, library based, single cell based, transgenic animal based, and others), animal model used (rabbit, rat, mouse, llama, chicken, transgenic animal and others), type of antibody discovered (monoclonal antibody, bispecific antibody, single domain antibody, antibody drug conjugate, antibody fragment and others) and purpose of antibody discovery (therapeutic and diagnostic).
- An insightful competitiveness analysis of antibody discovery service providers, based on supplier strength (based on a company's employee count and years of experience) and service portfolio specifications, such as number of antibody discovery services offered, number of antibody discovery methods adopted, and number of subject specific agreements signed.
- Elaborate profiles of antibody discovery service providers. Each company profile features a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), antibody discovery service portfolios and an informed future outlook.
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of antibody discovery platforms, along with the information on the technology developers such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters and type of antibody discovered (monoclonal antibody, bispecific antibody, single domain antibody, antibody drug conjugate, antibody fragment and others). In addition, the chapter highlights an in-depth analysis of antibody discovery platforms based on type of antibody discovery method (hybridoma based, library-based, single cell-based, transgenic animal-based, and others), animal model used (rabbit, rat, mouse, llama, chicken, transgenic animal and others) and availability of intellectual property.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of antibody discovery platforms, taking into consideration the supplier power (based on the year of establishment of developer) and key technology specifications, such as type of antibody discovered, compatibility of antibodies in human (fully human or not), availability of patent protection, number of deals signed for a particular platform between 2015 and 2020.
- Elaborate profiles of antibody discovery platform providers. Each company profile features a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), details on antibody discovery technology / platform(s) offered and an informed future outlook.
- An assessment of antibody discovery service and platform providers' capability in different regions, based on a number of relevant parameters. For platform providers, these parameters include number of technologies offered, number of antibody discovery methods employed, and type of antibody discovered. On the other hand, the service providers have been evaluated based on the type(s) of service offered.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain since 2015, covering R&D collaborations, licensing agreements, mergers and acquisitions, product development and / or commercialization agreements, clinical trial agreements, and other relevant deals.
- An analysis of the investments made in this domain, during the period between 2016 and 2020 (till April), including seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, in companies that are engaged in the field of antibody drug discovery.
- Detailed profiles on the top five therapeutic antibody products, which have generated the highest revenues. Each profile features a brief overview of the drug, the type of antibody discovery method it employs and the annual historical sales of the product.
- A case study on antibody humanization and affinity maturation, including a list of players that are presently offering such services and platforms, a publication analysis highlighting the research trends
- in this field and a detailed discussion on other affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a comprehensive SWOT framework.
- A brief discussion on the imminent opportunities (such as novel antibody therapeutics, innovative technologies and other future opportunities) in the field of drug discovery that are likely to impact the future evolution of this market over the coming years.
Steps Involved in the Antibody Discovery Process
- Antibody Discovery Method Used
- Nature of Antibody Generated
Key Geographical RegionsNorth America
Asia Pacific and Rest of the World
The report features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important antibody discovery platforms market segments, mentioned below:
Type of Payment
Key Geographical RegionsNorth America
The report also features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom demand for antibody based therapeutic / diagnostic products have increased the opportunities for service provides and technology developers. The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
Tracey Mullen (Chief Executive Officer, Abveris Antibody)
Lisa Delouise (Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Nidus Biosciences)
Mark Kubik (Chief Business Officer, AvantGen)
Chun-Nan Chen (Chief Executive Officer and Chief Scientific Officer, Single Cell Technology)
Giles Day (Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Distributed Bio)
Kevin Heyries (Co-Founder and Lead of Business Development Strategy, AbCellera)
Sanjiban K Banerjee (Director, AbGenics Life Sciences)
Ignacio Pino (Chief Executive Officer and President, CDI Laboratories)
Jeng Her (Chief Executive Officer, AP Biosciences)
Thomas Schirrmann (Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, YUMAB)
Debra Valsamis (Business Development Associate, Antibody Solutions)
Press Release: Variation 4 (Format 5)
Christel Iffland (Vice President, Ligand Pharmaceuticals)
Aaron Sato (former Chief Scientific Officer, LakePharma)
To request sample pages, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
Who are the leading players engaged in offering services and platforms for antibody discovery?
What are the most popular types of services offered for antibody discovery?
Who are the key opinion leaders from renowned academic and research institutes that can help you drive efforts related to antibody discovery?
What is the trend of capital investments being made in the antibody discovery market?
Which partnership models are most commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this industry?
What are the opportunities for antibody discovery service and platform providers in emerging markets?
How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (5th Edition), 2019-2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) – Linker and Conjugation Technologies Market, 2019-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091[email protected]