Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API manufacturing market is estimated to be worth USD 3.2 billion in 2030>>>>
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030”
The “Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the contract manufacturing of therapeutic peptides. The study also features a detailed analysis of key drivers and trends related to this evolving domain. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies offering contract services for manufacturing of peptides.
An analysis on the recent developments in the industry, highlighting collaborations, facility expansions, and upcoming peptide synthesis technologies within this domain.
Informed estimates of the annual commercial and clinical demand for manufacturing peptides for therapeutic use.
A detailed analysis of more than 1,200 completed, ongoing and planned clinical trials of peptide therapeutics.
An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing peptides, based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain.
A discussion on regulatory guidelines related to peptide manufacturing, highlighting key differences across various geographies, various challenges, related to regulatory scrutiny, faced by peptide manufacturers.
Elaborate profiles of the key players that offer contract manufacturing services across different geographies, namely North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
A discussion on industry affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Scale of Operation
Preclinical / Clinical
- Type of Peptide Synthesis Method Used
- Type of Peptide Chemical Synthesis Method Used
Liquid Phase Peptide Synthesis
Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis
Hybrid Phase Peptide Synthesis
- Type of End User
Small sized CMOs
Large and very large sized CMOs
- Key Geographical Region
Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
- Transcripts of survey held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Alastair Hay, Account Manager, Peptides, Almac
- Philipp Burling, Chief Financial Officer, NUMAFERM
- Hideki Kubota, Senior Manager, Peptide Business Project Leader, Sekisui XenoTech
Sinopharm GroupFor more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
1. Peptides and Macrocycle Drug Discovery: Services and Platforms Market, 2020 – 2030
2. China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
3. Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 - 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415