Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates
Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates by Meetanshi offers to create an unlimited number of shipping methods with different shipping rates based on product weight, quantity, price and shipping address.
Effective shipping process management is a part and parcel of ideal Magento 2 store. However the default Magento 2 does not offer the feature to create multiple custom shipping rates. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates extension. It enables creating unlimited custom shipping methods based on product price, quantity, destination, and weight.
With Shipping Table Rates for Magento 2, offer multiple shipping options as well as show the estimated delivery date and time with each shipping method!
Calculate accurate shipping charges based on shipping address, product weight, price and quantity before defining shipping table rates through CSV file. It results in better customer experience in the Magento 2 store! Everything with Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates.
Benefits of Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates:
• Create any number of custom shipping methods on the basis of the shipping address, product weight, price, and quantity.
• Ability to define table rates in bulk through uploading CSV having shipping rates.
• Show the estimated delivery date and time with every shipping method.
• Option to calculate shipping rates in the flat rate or in percentage.
• Option to assign shipping rates for particular product types and groups.
• The extension allows assigning minimum or maximum shipping rates based on the combination of destination, price, weight, or quantity.
• With shipping table rates extension, assign minimum or maximum rates to apply shipping charges to the entire order having more than one product.
• Option to not include virtual products from shipping rates calculations.
• Allows the merchants to write a custom name method to the lists of its shipping method.
• Easy to set shipment priority.
• Option to delete existing rates while uploading new rates via CSV.
• To enable shipping rate with Table Rate Shipping in Magento 2, the admin can select store views or customer groups.
• Option to define in which countries or areas, these shipping methods are available.
• It is also possible to create rates based on a delivery address, order subtotal, weight, and price.
• Allows the merchants to display the error message when shipping methods of the carrier are not available to customers.
• Allows creating rates that work with numeric and string type zip codes.
• Option to exclude free shipping items from shipping methods.
• Allows the merchants to use the prices after discounts are applied for rate generation.
• Option to select which prices should be used for the generation of rates that include tax/VAT or without tax/VAT.
• Restrict the use of only one shipping type for a shipping method.
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-shipping-table-rates.html