Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification
Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification extension allows store owners to send alert notifications if the product is in stock for which they had subscribed. Moreover, it will enable store owner to view the list of customers who are interested in the notification for out of stock products.
Knowing the customer’s demand is vital to a store’s revenue. The store owner must be aware of the products which are in stock or not as well as what products customers wish to buy. Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification extension allows store owners to do so.
The extension lets customers subscribe to the products which are out of stock and notify them when the products are available again. The store owner can keep track of the subscriptions and analyze it to increase the availability of the products and enhance user experience.
Benefits of using Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification extension:
Allow store visitors, guests and customers to subscribe to products which are out of stock.
Individually track subscribers of each product for stock notifications.
Includes an option to allow subscription for notifications based on customer groups.
Allows customers to edit, update and delete subscriptions from their “My Account” section.
Enable single time notification to send alerts to Customers.
The extension supports out of stock notification for all default Magento 2 product types.
Allows the Store Owner to export the List of Subscribers for Out of Stock Products.
- Customers can use the action button text and notification subscription availability message to show on the product page.
- Allows the merchants to add a custom text a back-in-stock notification subscription success message.
- Allows the merchants to write back-in-stock greeting message notification emails to customers.
- From the backend, the admin can enable out of the stock notification subscription facility from Catalog > Manage Products > Product Edit
- The subscribers are notified via email when the products get back in stock.
- The grid “Out of Stock Notification” in the backend contains all the details such as store details, customer email, a product name that has subscribed for back-in-stock notification, subscription date and time and email status.
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-out-of-stock-notification.html