Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA
Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA v3 helps merchants to protect the stores against spams, bots, and automated abuse by integrating Google reCAPTCHA v3 with Magento 2.
The tech giant, Google places much importance on the internet security. And hence, offers security tools for E-commerce stores such as Google reCAPTCHA.
Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA extension by Meetanshi integrates Google reCAPTCHA v3 with Magento 2 to offer security against potential vulnerability.
The Google reCAPTCHA v3 helps to protect Magento 2 stores from spams and bots. At the same time, customers also get a better user experience. If the website traffic is genuine, customers will not see the existence of reCAPTCHA.
The admin can set the threshold value, for instance, 0.5, which is recommended by Google. That explains user authenticity on a scale of 0.0 to 1.0. If a visitor has a risk score lower than 0.5, he has to pass the two-factor authentication process.
Offer advanced security while not compromising with user experience in your store using Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA v3 extension!
Benefits of Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA v3:
• Allows the admin to enable reCAPTCHA v3 on Magento 2 stores and URLs.
• The merchants need to register for enabling reCAPTCHA v3. After accepting the terms and conditions, Google provides the site key and the secret key.
• The site key and the secret key are used for integrating reCAPTCA with Magento 2 store.
• Helps to secure Magento 2 store from spams. bots, and attacks.
• The admin needs to enter all the URLs where the reCAPTCHA will be enabled.
• The admin needs to add form selectors to enable Google reCAPTCHA.
• On the customer account registration form, product review form, and contact page, Google reCAPTCHA form will be displayed.
• Restrict the bot actions using restriction messages.
• Win the trust of your customers by protecting your Magento 2 store from spam and bots and provide a secure shopping environment.
Feel free to read about Google reCAPTCHA v3 on the official Google reCAPTCHA v3 page.
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-google-recaptcha.html