In vitro ADME testing services market is likely to be worth USD 2.2 billion by 2030, growing at an annualized rate of ~9.8%, predicts Roots Analysis
The report features an extensive study on the current landscape and the likely future potential of the companies offering in vitro ADME services. The study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various industry stakeholders. In addition to other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape, of companies offering in vitro ADEM testing services.
- A schematic logo landscape of in vitro ADME service providers, highlighting their geographical distribution (on the basis of location of headquarters) and company size.
- A discussion on the various outsourcing business models used in this domain, along with a list of key considerations that need to be taken into account by industry stakeholders while selecting a CRO partner.
Elaborate profiles of popular players that offer a wide range of in vitro ADME testing services (shortlisted on the basis of the company size).
A detailed peer group-based benchmarking analysis, comparing the involved players based on several relevant parameters related to company and services.
- A detailed analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired between 2005-2018
- A discussion on the various regulatory guidelines related to in vitro ADME testing, which have been laid down by major international / regional regulatory bodies.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Small Molecules
Metabolism and Elimination Testing
Type of Assay
- Caco-2 Permeability Assay
- PAMPA Permeability Assay
- MDCK Permeability Assay
- Protein Binding Assay
- Blood Brain Barrier Assay
- Blood to Plasma Ratio
- Stability / Clearance Assay
- Enzyme Induction Assay
- Enzyme Inhibition Assay
- Metabolite Profiling and Screening / Identification Assay
- Metabolite Production Assay
- Reaction Phenotyping Assay
- Transporter Interactions Assay
Gastrointestinal and Digestive Disorders
Type of Sponsor
Key Geographical Regions
Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- Albany Molecular Research (AMRI)
- Charles River Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
- RTI International
- Eurofins Scientific
- Tecan Group
- GVK Biosciences
- Sai Life Sciences
- Shanghai Medicilon
- WuXi AppTec
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- In Silico / Computer-Aided Drug Discovery Services Market: Focus on Large Molecules, 2020-2030
- AR / VR based Healthcare Digital Marketing Service Providers Market, 2020-2030
- Bioavailability Enhancement Technologies and Services Market, 2020-2030
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415