How to Create a Profitable Ebook Fast
. This is because your time is limited, whereas when your selling products instead, there is no limit to how many different products, or how much of each one that you can sell.
When it comes to selling most products, you have to consider the expenses associated with selling them. Expenses such as manufacturing costs, shipping costs, packaging costs, the costs associated with holding an inventory, etc. All of these things can get very expensive. There are a type of products, however, that does not require any of these expenses for you to create and sell them. Do you know what they are?
Digital products. More specifically, ebooks. Because they are not physical products, there is no cost to create ebooks, nor are there any of the other costs that come with selling physical products. You can create an ebook very quickly and begin selling it in under 24 hours, plus, you do not have to be an amazing writer to make a lot of money from creating and selling ebooks.
If you apply what I am about to tell you in this post, you can create your very own ebook, and begin making money from it within the next 24 to 48 hours. In this article, I\'m going to explain the following:
- Why it is a good idea to create and sell ebooks
- The steps that need to be taken to create and sell ebooks
- The criteria for choosing a target market
- The fastest and easiest ways to create ebooks
10 Reasons Why Selling Ebooks Is A Great IdeaBefore I get into how to create and sell ebooks, I want to explain why selling ebooks is a great idea. Here are 10 reasons:
1. Your earning potential is unlimited.
There is no limit to how many times you can sell your ebook, so your earning potential is virtually limitless.
2. You can create multiple income streams. Each new product that you create is a new income stream.
3. You can access a huge global market.
When you\'re selling digital products like ebooks, you are doing it on the World Wide Web, hence you can distribute your products worldwide!
4. Massive leverage.
You can leverage the Internet, affiliates, ads, etc. You can recruit an army of affiliates to promote, and sell your products. You also get to leverage your knowledge, and distribute it to people all over the world.
5. Ebooks have a 100% profit margin.
Since ebooks are digital products, they cost nothing to create. With digital products, there is also no cost to hold an expensive inventory, and there are no packing, shipping, or postage fees either.
6. You can work from home, or from anywhere in the world where you have access to a computer and the Internet.
7. You can automate your business.
By setting up a landing page that sells your ebook for you, and by creating a means to drive traffic to your landing page, your business runs on autopilot.
8. Publishing an ebook will establish you as an expert in your niche.
Ebooks give you instant credibility among the masses.
9. It\'s fast!
You can create and begin selling an ebook in a matter of just one day.
10. Minimum skill is required, and you can start part time.
4 Steps To Create & Sell Your First EbookTo some, the thought of writing and selling an ebook might seem complicated, or even intimidating, but here is a 4- step plan that simplifies this process
- Step 1 - Find a niche with a problem that needs to be solved, research some solutions to the problem, and create a Word document with that information in it. Once you have the final draft, convert it into a PDF file.
- Step 2 - Find an online platform to promote, and/or sell your ebook.
- Step 3 - Create a mini website to sell your ebook. This website only needs 2 pages: a sales page, and a thank you page.
- Step 4 - Drive traffic to your sales page.
5 Criteria For Choosing A Target MarketBefore you invest your time and energy into creating something like an ebook to sell, you need to make sure that your efforts will not be in vain. Before beginning any business venture, it is imperative that do your homework and make sure that it is going to be a profitable endeavor, otherwise, you could end up wasting your time.
Here are 5 criteria to use for choosing a target market to create a product for. If you make sure that your target market meets these 5 criteria, it will ensure that you make money 9 times out of 10 with any business endeavor.
Here are your 5 criteria for choosing a target market:
1. Is there a large enough market for your product?
Are there at least 30,000 to 100,000 searches on Google per month for your product\'s main keywords? You can find this out by using tools such as The Google Keyword Tool.
2. Is there a lot of demand in the market?
Are people actively looking for the type of solutions that you want to offer?
3. Are people already spending money on the type of solutions that you want to offer?
Do they have a high disposable income?
4. Does your market have a good backend potential?
Are there other solutions that you can offer your target market? Are there other products, or services that you can sell to your target market for months or years to come?
5. Are they easy to reach?
Do they type specific keywords into Google, visit specific websites, read specific magazines or newsletters, or are on specific mailing lists?
If your target market meets these 5 criteria, then you probably have yourself a moneymaker.
10 Of The Easiest & Fastest Ways To Create An EbookAs I mentioned before, you DO NOT have to be this amazing writer to create a profitable ebook, nor do you need to be an expert on the topic that you want to write about. Here are 10 ways to easily and quickly create as many ebooks as you want:
1. Set Up A Flycatcher PageA flycatcher page is a webpage on which you ask people what they would want the ebook to be about, what subjects do they want to be discussed, which questions do they want answered. On this page, people can fill in their answers in boxes that are provided and, when they submit their answers, you will receive them in your email inbox.
Once you have 10 to 15 common questions about the topic that your book will be on, research and write down the answers to these questions. If you end up with 15 main questions, you then create a 15 chapter ebook, and you answer each question in a separate chapter. Now your ebook is ready to go!
2. Interview an expert, record the interview, & transcribe it.Again, you do not have to be an expert on any topic to create a successful ebook about it. You can simply act as a reporter who is reporting on information that you find in your research, or information that you learn from an expert. Not only can you create an ebook this way, you can also sell the audio recording as an audio book.
3. Set up a teleseminar, record it, and transcribe it.If there is a topic that you are, in fact, very knowledgeable about, then it is not necessary to set up a flycatcher page, or interview an expert. Instead you can be the expert and set up a teleseminar.
A teleseminar is a basically a conference call that hundreds of people from all around the world can dial in and listen to. You can do this for free via FreeConferenceCall.com. This website allows your listeners to ask you questions either audibly through the telephone, or by typing the questions on their computer which will appear in a chat box on your computer screen. You simply record the session of yourself answering your listeners\' questions which you can then transcribe into an ebook. You can also download the recording as an MP3 file, and sell the recording as an audio book.
4. Set up a webinar, invite 2 to 4 experts, record it, & transcribe it.This is essentially the same as the strategy above, with the only difference being that you answer the questions on a webinar. A webinar is a seminar that\'s ran online which can be viewed by people on their computer screens. Once this is all said and done, you can download the webinar onto an MP4 file and transcribe it. You now have an ebook ready and you can turn around and sell the MP4 file as a video version as well!
For creating webinars, I recommend using Webinar Ninja. I personally know some people that have used this service, and they had nothing but great things to say about it.
5. Create an audio courseAudio books are a type of ebook. With this method, you could simply record yourself reading off the questions that you received from your flycatcher page, and answering them one at a time. You then download the recording as an MP3, and you now have an audio book ready to sell.
6. Buy PLR products, & revamp them.PLR stands for Private Label Rights. When you purchase a PLR product, you then have the right to change the title, change the content, put your name on it as the author, sell it and keep 100% of the money. Investing in PLR products is a great way to get a product to your target market fast, and it\'s an investment that could pay for itself a thousand times over.
There are quite a few distributors of PLR products, but you need to make sure that they have quality products before you make any purchases from them. You can find a fairly extensive list of PLR distributors at PLRFireSales.com
7. License productsAnother great way to get an ebook to your target market quickly is by licensing it. When you license a product, you have permission from the creator of that product to sell it and keep 100% of the money. If you come across a really great ebook for your niche, licensing it may be an investment that would be worth making.
8. Adapt successful ebooks into other languagesWhen you see an ebook that is selling well in your niche, you can simply adapt it into a different language and sell it. I know someone who makes a great living doing this.
This can be done because, when someone gets a copyright for something like a book, they more than likely only have the copyright for it in that language, so every other language is fair game!
9. Collate free articles from EzineArticles.comEzine Articles is a free article directory. The writers that submit their articles to this website understand that their work can be used by anyone and everyone. As long as you leave each writer\'s resource box at the bottom of their article, you can put together a collection of articles on a particular topic and sell it as an ebook. This is a great way to create a product for your niche that makes you money, and you\'re giving other writers much wanted exposure to their work.
10. Create a digital toolbox or resource guideThis is one of my favorite ways to create ebooks. There are literally thousands of digital tools available for free on the internet today and many people don\'t know this. So, if you can round up a good collection of links to relevant and useful tools that helps people be more efficient at their jobs, or makes people\'s lives easier, they will pay you money for it.
To get an idea of what I am talking about, sign up to my newsletter, and you\'ll receive a copy of my Business Professional\'s Digital Toolbox for free.
ConclusionThere you have it! I just gave you a formula for ebook success plus 10 ways to create an ebook super quickly. This is actually part 1 of a two part article, so check in later this week as I\'ll be releasing the 2nd part which will cover different ways to monetize an ebook, different platforms that will distribute your ebook for you, and ways to promote your ebook for free. IIf you do create your own ebook, feel free to mention it in the comments below. Other readers might be interested in getting it, and I may just purchase it as well!
I hope that you have found this article helpful. Don\'t forget to check in later this week for part 2.
This page might contain affiliate links. In the event of a sale, I will be awarded a small commission (at no cost to you).