How to Connect Epson Printer TO Wi-Fi
An easy procedure to connect to Wi-FiWhile using a wireless Epson printer, it is quintessential for the printer to receive a sturdy Wi-Fi network for its proper functioning. This blog provides a comprehensive procedure to connect your Epson printer with Wi-Fi.
Before starting with the Epson wireless printer setup, it is crucial to have the network name and password with you. It is also advisable to download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility.
Steps to connect Epson printer to Wi-Fi
- Switch on the Epson printer.
- Press the Home icon on your Epson printer.
- Navigate to Wi-Fi Setup by using the arrow keys and press Ok.
- Choose Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press ok.
- Once the search is complete, select the network you want to use.
- Enter the password and tap on Ok.
- The printer shall be connected to Wi-Fi.
Troubleshoot Epson Printer Wi-Fi issuesIf you have already established a connection but are still facing some glitches, you could follow some simple steps as mentioned below.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi name and its password are accurate.
- Confirm that the printer is getting adequate network strength.
- Check whether the network is working.
- Cross-check the drivers installed in your system. The drivers should be updated and correct.