Floor Cleaners Market Strategies, Driving Force and Key Factors Forecast To 2024
Floor cleaners make the environment sanitary and provide effective cleaning by removing contamination and eliminating grease, thus, reducing the risk of slips. The rising demand for household cleaning products is expected to drive market growth during the review period. In 2019, the household Floor cleaners’ market is expected to reach a value of USD 7,912 million in Europe. High competition owing to the presence of many global players in the market is leading manufacturers to focus on product innovation and development and effective packaging. For instance, in July 2019, Unilever launched refillable bottles to reduce plastic waste and transport emissions arising from its Cif cleaning products.
Floor Cleaners Market Analysis is projected to reach USD 14.45 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.1% during the review period. Manufacturers have also introduced cleaners for different types of flooring including wooden, ceramic, glass, and multi-surface. The increasing demand for ammonia-free cleaning products is influencing the market for floor cleaners. Earthwerks, Greenwald’s, and Tinystep are some of the brands of floor cleaners that are free from ammonia and safe for infants and pets.
Growing consumer focus on hygienic living
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Preference for liquid floor cleaners: Consumers prefer liquid floor cleaners over powdered counterparts as they can be easily mixed or diluted in water. Liquid floor cleaners also provide a fresh, shiny appearance to surfaces and do not leave a powdery residue. Presently, the liquid segment accounts for the larger share of the floor cleaners’ market. There is a growing demand for liquid floor cleaners in households, offices, hotels, and restaurants.
- Growth of the organized retail sector: Consumers prefer purchasing cleaning products at supermarkets and hypermarkets to test the quality and variety of products and compare prices. Store-based channels aid in the price comparison of different products and brands, which is driving the growth of the segment. The increasing number of specialty stores offering household cleaning products has contributed significantly to the offline sales of floor cleaners globally. However, the use of e-commerce or online channels is increasing due to the ease of home shopping and availability of a variety of products. Moreover, these channels offer deals, offers, and discounts, further driving the growth of the segment.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/floor-cleaners-market-8487
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. (UK)-Lysol, Dettol
- Zep, Inc. (US)-Zep
- C. Johnson & Son, Inc. (US)-Mr. Muscle, Babyganics, Pledge
- Unilever (UK)-Cif, Domex, Vim
- Procter and Gamble Co. (US)-P&G Pro Line, Tide, Spic & Span, Mr. Clean, Dawn
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (US)-Ajax
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)-Terra, Tenn, Bruynzeel, Der General, Vigor, Sofix
- Kao Corporation (Japan)-Magiclean
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (US)-Orange GLOW
- Susun Industries. (India)-Lyra Excel
- ACCO Brands (Australia)-Northfork
- For Life Products, LLC (US)-Rejuvenate
- Bona Orgnr (US)-Bona
- The Dura Wax Company (US)-Clean and shine
- McBride Plc (UK)