COVID-19 Analysis on Facial Wipes Market Production, Consumption Forecast 2025
The rising demand for convenience skincare products is driving the growth of the global facial wipes market. Increasing concerns related to skin problems and beauty have also propelled the growth of the market. Facial wipes are also used to remove make-up and, thus, the rising demand for cosmetics is indirectly driving market growth. However, concerns related to the harmful chemicals and ingredients used in facial wipes may hinder the growth of the market. Nevertheless, the demand for facial wipes made using natural and organic ingredients has been identified as a growth opportunity for facial wipes manufacturers.
The Global Facial Wipes Market is projected to be valued at USD 3.16 Billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 4.7% between 2019 and 2025.
Widespread availability of products specific to different skin types and concerns.
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Dominance of wet facial wipes in the market: The wet facial wipes segment dominated the global facial wipes market in 2018 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. Wet facial wipes are especially designed to serve multiple purposes in a single-use. For instance, wet wipes can be used to clean the face and remove make-up while moisturizing the skin. In addition, manufacturers are engaged in launching innovative products such as pH-balanced and alcohol-free wet wipes ideal for multi-use. Such innovations are driving the growth of the segment.
- Increasing demand for organic facial wipes: Concerns regarding the environment and the harmful chemicals used in facial wipes have led to a rise in the demand for organic and naturally made facial wipes. Vendors are, therefore, focused on enhancing their product portfolios by using biodegradable or plant-based fibers with less or no artificial chemicals.
- Performance facial wipes to be the fastest-growing segment: Performance facial wipes are used by consumers for specific purposes such as to treat acne, remove tan, UV protection, reduce the effects of aging, and other skin concerns. Due to busy lifestyles, consumers are opting for convenience, pocket-friendly, and cost-effective products, driving the demand for performance facial wipes in recent years. Moreover, due to growing concerns related to the harmful chemicals used in facial wipes, there has been a surge in the demand for natural or organic wipes.
- Hypermarkets and supermarkets to remain a popular choice to purchase facial wipes: Hypermarkets and supermarkets are the most preferred choice of consumers looking to buy facial wipes due to the wide availability of brands and product variety at low or discounted prices. Consumers are increasingly shopping at hypermarkets and supermarkets due to their widespread network and convenience. However, e-commerce portals are gaining popularity among consumers due to the ease of home shopping and availability of choices along with attractive offers.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/report/covid-19-impact-facial-wipes-market
- P&G (Puffs and Olay) (US)
- Johnson & Johnson (Clean & Clear) (US)
- Kimberly-Clark (Kleenex)(US)
- L'Oréal S.A. (Garnier)(France)
- Future Consumer Ltd. (KARA)(India)
- The Body Shop International Limited (UK)
- Unilever Plc (Ponds and Simple) (UK)
- Diamond Wipes International, Inc. (US)
- Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (Nice ′N Clean) (US)
- Beiersdorf AG (Nivea)(Germany)
- Albaad Massuot Yitzhak Ltd. (Israel)
- Kao Corporation (Bioré) (Japan)
- Avon Products, Inc. (UK)
- Amway (Artistry) (US)
- Yes To, Inc. (US)