Outlook email account provides magnificent features and services in order to manage its email service perfectly. However, if you are facing trouble with your email account and it is not working, it is important to know the valid causes and get a solution soon. If you are a user of an Outlook email account and looking for guidance to fix the issue of the Outlook email account, you need to understand the cause of the issue and find the easiest clue to get a solution soon.
Cause of the issue:
• Make sure that the internet connection is on.
• Check out the Outlook mail server settings.
• Email is not supported email server.
• Check out Outlook's work online and so on.
If you are facing trouble due to the above-mentioned causes but don't know the solution properly, contact the Outlook customer service team that is available to help you at any time simply.
Following are the ways to fix when Outlook email not working:
• First of all, visit the Outlook email account sign-in page and enter a certain email address and password to access it.
• Go to webmail settings and check out the mail server IMAP and SMTP mail server that are available to help you soon.
• Click on the enable button and complete the task to perform on-screen instruction, find the solution before long.
• You have to check out the internet browser service and check out the cache and cookies file that you need to delete to fix the issue eventually.
If you still want to avoid confusion, feel free to learn the simple guidance provided by the customer representative team by making a call at the Outlook customer service phone number is available to help you soon simply.