The first thing you need to do to use your Google account is to set up. But, is setting up a calk walk for the users? We have known many users who are not aware of how they can set up their Google account. So, we are with the steps that you can take to set up the Google account. You can also contact Google customer service live person to know about this.
Troubleshooting steps to set your Google account on a Chromebook:
The first step is to turn on the Chromebook. If you find the battery detached, you need to install the battery and press the power button.
• You need to follow the onscreen instructions. You need to choose your language and keyboard settings and then select the language that appears on the screen.
• You can also turn on the accessibility feature and choose accessibility.
• In the next step, you will have to choose the network. You need to accept the terms of service.
Step 2: Sign in with your Google Account
• If you choose your Chromebook owner, you will have to enter the Google account phone number or email and the password.
• If you have already turned on the 2-step verification, then you will get the code to your selected device.
• However, if you don’t have a Google account to add, you can create one. On some Chrome book, you will have to select more options and then click on “Create a new account.
• If you need to use the Chromebook without the account, you will have to select browse as a guest.
These are the steps you can take to set up your account in Chrome Book. For more information, you can contact customer support by calling on the Google customer service phone number.