You can setup Direct Deposit in QuickBooks Desktop and save time when you process the payroll of any company. QuickBooks customer service from the Contact Payroll team brings you the fastest way for direct deposit activation in QuickBooks
.How to Setup Direct Deposit in QuickBooks DesktopNote:
Intuit may charge you a payment for practicing direct deposit. To acquire more information on that, review your subscription details.
The Contact Payroll QuickBooks customer service team suggests the following steps to setup Direct Deposit in QuickBooks Desktop:Step 1: Collect Necessary Data
1) You will need a Business title, location, and EIN.
2) For the Principal officer, you need an SSN, date of birth, and residential address.
3) You also need Internet banking, account number, and routing number.Step 2: Sync Your Businessâ€™s Bank Account
1) In QuickBooks Desktop, go to Employees, and then select My Payroll Service.
2) Now, tap on Activate Direct Deposit.
3) Click on Get Started.
4) Choose Start on the Business pane and type in the data. Now, click on Next.
5) Enter Principal Officer information and choose Next.
6) Now click on the Add New Bank Account button.
7) Type in necessary bank details as shown on the screen.
8) Set up a PIN and confirm the PIN.
9) Click on Submit.
10) Choose Next, and then click on Accept and Submit.
11) Confirm Principal Officerâ€™s SSN and click on Submit.Step 3: Connect Employeeâ€™s Bank Account
Once the business account has been set up for direct deposit activation in QuickBooks, you now need to feed employee details for automated payroll processing.
To set up an employee, please follow the steps in our article: How to Setup Employee in Quickbooks Direct Deposits
QuickBooks Payroll is the most widely used payroll and accounts processing software worldwide. Many small to medium businesses and startups use this application to make business payroll and accounting effortless. Visit QuickBooks customer service
at the Contact Payroll for help when you want to setup Direct Deposit in QuickBooks Desktop.