Looking for perfect wedding decor ideas can be a daunting yet interesting task. If you are getting married in 2019, it is time you ‘swing‘ to action? The pre-wedding functions like haldi and mehendi always have a special swing for the bride and groom to be. These mehendi and haldi swings even double up as a perfect backdrop for cute and playful bridal pictures. Not only this, these colourful swings add aesthetic beauty to your wedding décor.
So, if you are still confused with the idea of a bridal swing, these wedding decor ideas will surely want to have one at your wedding:1. Sasural Genda Phool! These marigold wedding swings are simply classic and beautiful.
2. Animals inspired decor ideas to beautify your wedding swing!3. Give that old-school swing a simple twist of flowers, for the happy yet nostalgic feel!4. Wedding decor ideas to add a beautiful and elaborate canopy to your swing!
5. These wreaths inspired circular bridal swings are all trending this wedding season!
6. Add charm to your wedding decor with these nature-inspired floral swings!
7. Play with colours and origami to build a wedding swing that no one can forget.
8. Less is more with these simple bridal swings!
These wedding decor ideas must have put a big smile on your face. We know that you are already imagining yourself sitting on one of these wedding swings. Not only will it be a brilliant addition to your wedding décor but your photographs will turn out to be great as well.
Also, check out important wedding decor tips here.
Checkout the Top Wedding Photographers in Thane - Get Quotes, Review and photos of Wedding Photographers In Thane under your budget.