Here’s How You Can Stop Pop Up Messages On Your Laptop: A Quick Guide
Tired of those unwanted pop-up messages on your laptop screen? Well, if you are a Windows 10 user, then yes sometimes you might face such situation, and that’s why you’ll need to make sure that you should know how to get rid of these pop-ups. Hence, read this guide until further and get to know how to fix the pop-up messages in your PC.
How Can I Stop Pop Up Messages On My Laptop? Top Methods
Turn Off The Notification First
· At first, go to the Windows Settings, the select System, and then Notifications & Actions.
· Now, turn off all the notification from the following options as per your preference using the toggle button.
Show or hide notifications on the device’s lock screen.
Settings notifications for reminders and incoming VoIP call on your device’s lock screen.
Showing the Windows welcome experience after the updates are done.
Getting tips, tricks, and suggestions as you begin using the Windows.
Getting notifications from the apps and other senders on your device.
Disabling Lock Screen Ads
· Head over to the Windows Settings, then select Personalization, and then hit the Lock Screen option.
· Now, select Picture or Slideshow from the Background section.
· Finally, select the Show Suggestions Occasionally in Start option to turn off the notification.
Hence, the aforementioned steps on How can I Stop Pop Up Messages on My Laptop will help you to fix the issue without any hassle.
Fixing Ads in Microsoft Edge
· In your Microsoft Edge, scroll to the 3-three horizontal dots, then select the options menu, and then Click on "Settings."
· Next, select Settings, then click on "Privacy and Security," and then navigate to the bottom of the Security options.
· Hereafter, find the "Security" section, and then turn on "Block pop-ups."
Furthermore, if you are still wondering how can i stop pop up messages on my laptop , then kindly reach out to the tech-experts on PC tech-support and get professional assistance.