IVF Cost in Mumbai -The following are some factors that attract many people to have their IVF treatments in Mumbai. These are:
1. Qualified & trained fertility professionals: The fertility centers under We Care IVF Surrogacy have qualified & trained fertility professionals who offer the best & reasonable IVF treatments in Mumbai to all the patients across the world. The fertility experts at these centers properly examine each individual and based on their medical reports they suggest the best IVF treatments in Mumbai.
First, they recommend the basic IVF procedure, and if in case that does not give the successful outcome due to infertility at an extreme point then the fertility experts will suggest advanced IVF treatment procedures to fulfill the dream of having a baby.
2. Highest success rates: IVF treatments in Mumbai performed at the centers under We Care IVF Surrogacy have the highest success rates as compared to other fertility clinics as the fertility experts at these centers use the latest & advanced technologies to perform IVF procedures and they make the successful pregnancy possible for women above the age of 40 years where the success rates of the treatment are around 45 to 55% and this is the highest success rates when women reach to the age of 40 years.
3. High-Quality Treatment: The fertility experts will provide high-quality IVF treatments in Mumbai by using the same high-end equipment that other developed countries use to achieve the successful outcome of the procedures. These centers offer the same international standard quality treatment across the globe and that too at a very reasonable cost. This attracts the attention of many people from other developed countries to visit Mumbai for their fertility treatments.
4. Positive surroundings: The fertility centers under We Care IVF Surrogacy are surrounded with positive vibes and the same can be noticed when people enter the clinics. People will also find that the fertility professionals and other medical team members are very polite while talking to each individual and will calmly handle each situation to get the best results of the treatment. The fertility experts along with the team of other professionals make the fertility journey very pleasant and comfortable that allows the couples to concentrate on their treatment and will help to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure.
The medical professionals at these centers wish that every couple leave the center with a heart full of happiness.
IVF treatments in Mumbai is a fertility treatment, especially for those couples who cannot conceive a baby naturally due to some medical issues, and the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy first recommend the basic IVF treatment where they will collect the eggs from woman ovaries and fertilized them with the sperm of the donor or biological father. Once the fertilization takes place the resulting embryo will be transferred into the woman's uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
In case, the couple is not able to conceive in the first attempt then the experts will undergo a second IVF attempt and that too at a very reasonable cost as they use the embryo/s that were fertilized in the first IVF cycle and again transfer into the woman uterus.
What are the advanced IVF treatments in Mumbai?
If basic IVF treatment is not able to achieve a successful outcome then the fertility experts will perform the advanced IVF treatments in Mumbai that help couples in conceiving a baby. These are:
1. IVF with ICSI: IVF with ICSI is one of the best and reasonable IVF treatments in Mumbai and this is useful to treat the cause of infertility in men where they are unable to produce enough sperm. With the advanced technologies i.e. testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) and percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA), the fertility experts will able to extract a maximum number of sperms, and then using ICSI procedure they directly inject a single healthy sperm into each woman egg to facilitate fertilization.
2. IVF with PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis): IVF with PGD is the fruitful IVF treatments in Mumbai as this procedure is performed to check the genetic disorders or chromosomal disorders so that when the embryologist transfers the embryo it will not affect the growth of the baby due to genetic disorders. Nowadays, most of the fertility centers prefer to perform PGD procedure to avoid the failure of the treatment.
3. IVF with egg donor: This is one of the most commonly used IVF treatments in Mumbai where the fertility experts will borrow the eggs from egg donors and fertilize them with the sperm of the biological father or sperm donor to ease the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs and the embryo is formed then the trained and skilled embryologist will transfer the healthy embryo/s into the recipient uterus.
After 14 days of embryo transfer, the couple needs to visit the fertility clinic for the pregnancy test that will be confirmed by the fertility expert through a blood test and ultrasound. Once the fertility expert hears the heartbeat of the infant that means pregnancy is confirmed and the mother will be transferred to her local obstetrician for further procedure.
4. IVF with surrogacy: This is the most advanced IVF treatment in Mumbai where the fertility expert will collect the eggs of the biological mother or the egg donor and fertilize them with the sperm of the donor or the genetic father to smooth the fertilization step. After fertilization is completed the embryologist will implant the formed embryo into the uterus of the surrogate mother and she will carry a baby till full term.
Surrogacy is an IVF treatment in Mumbai where both the surrogate mother and the biological parents need to sign a legal contract before the fertility expert begin the procedure as this is one of the most emotional and sensitive fertility treatments so there will be no confusion at the end of the procedure that’s the reason the fertility center ask both parties to sign a legal contract.