IVF Cost in Karachi is very reasonable and can be easily afforded by each individual. IVF is a procedure that involves 4 steps to complete and the following are the steps with the cost.
1. Ovulation induction: At this point, the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic check the hormonal balance and capacity to produce the eggs in ovaries. The initial consultation cost including the cost of blood tests and ultrasound scan can go up to Rs. 60,000.
2. Egg retrieval: This is a stage where the fertility experts will retrieve the eggs from the woman's ovaries using a thin needle and put them into an incubator for monitoring.
3. Egg fertilization: At this point, your fertility expert will mix your eggs with the sperm of your husband or donor sperm to facilitate fertilization that creates an embryo. The IVF Cost in Karachi for fertilizing the eggs is up to Rs. 2 lakhs.
4. Embryo transfer: This is the final step of the IVF procedure where the embryologist will transfer the created embryo into the woman's uterus and will wait for the signs of pregnancy. The IVF Cost in Karachi for egg retrieval, embryo transfer, and sperm retrieval go up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
The medications that have been used for the IVF procedure will cost you around Rs. 1 lakh. The entire basic IVF procedure will cost you around Rs. 6 lakhs per cycle in Karachi, however, if you compare this cost with any other developed country or city then you will analyze that Karachi is the most reasonable and affordable city to have IVF treatment.
What’s the IVF Cost in Karachi with advanced fertility procedures?
In case, the basic IVF procedure will not give you successful results then the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic will recommend you to undergo advanced IVF procedures to achieve the successful outcome. The following are the advanced IVF procedures.
1. IVF with FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer): FET is a procedure where the fertility expert uses the embryos that have been frozen during the previous IVF cycle and transfers that embryo/s into the uterus of the woman to establish the pregnancy. The IVF Cost in Karachi for frozen embryos ranges from Rs. 2 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs per cycle.
2. IVF with PGD (Preimplantation genetic diagnosis): PGD is performed to screen the single cell to identify that the embryo contains any genetic disorder or chromosomal disorders and your fertility expert will perform this procedure before embryo transfer. The IVF Cost in Karachi with PGD will be around Rs. 4 lakhs per embryo testing.
3. IVF with egg donation: This procedure is mainly designed for those women who are unable to produce good quality eggs; however, they wish to have their baby. In such cases, the fertility expert will recommend using the donor eggs and fertilizing them with the sperm of the intended father or the donor sperm. Once the embryo is created it will be transferred into the uterus of the intended mother and she will carry the baby to full term. The cost of IVF with egg donation in Karachi is around Rs. 14 lakhs.
4. IVF with Surrogacy: This is the most advanced procedure of IVF which is used for the women who are not able to carry the pregnancy in their womb and need another lady to carry the pregnancy for them. In such cases, the We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic will hire the surrogate mother and use the eggs of the intended mother or donor eggs that will be fertilized with the sperm of the intended father or donor sperm to create an embryo. Once the embryo is created it will be implanted into the uterus of the surrogate mother and after 9 months she will hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents.
Surrogacy is a procedure where both parties need to sign a legal contract to run the surrogacy procedure smoothly. This entire IVF with Surrogacy procedure will cost around Rs. 25 lakhs to 30 lakhs in Karachi.
What is the reason for increasing IVF Cost in Karachi?
There are several factors due to which the IVF Cost in Karachi gets increased. These are:
1. Age: Age is one of the major factors that can affect the cost of IVF such as the woman above the age of 35 years requires a high dosage of medication to stimulate the ovaries to produce more mature and healthy eggs, whereas the woman under the age of 30 years requires less dosage of medications. Due to the high dosage, the IVF cost will increase for medications.
2. Body Mass Index (BMI): In case you are overweight that can increase your BMI level due to which you need a high dosage of medication to stimulate the ovaries. You should keep in your mind that your BMI should be according to your current age, weight, height. If it is more than or less than the normal both can impact the cost of the IVF treatment.
3. Lifestyle: As we all know that nowadays, most of us consume packed food, unpressurized dairy products, alcohol, smoke, tobacco, etc. that leads to an unhealthy lifestyle due to which the quality of eggs get affected and you need a high dosage of medications to stimulate ovaries that can produce healthy and mature eggs.
How do We care IVF Surrogacy clinics help people?
We Care IVF Surrogacy is a clinic that is established to help infertile couples by offering reasonable and affordable fertility treatment costs under one roof. We have various fertility treatments if one treatment does not give a successful result then we have many other fertility treatments that will be recommended by our experts once they find out the root cause that why the first fertility treatment was unsuccessful and based on the medical reports of the couples they suggest the best fertility treatment that can be little expensive than the previous one but that amount is nothing when the couples have their baby.