IVF cost in Goa ranges from Rs. 3.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs which is quite reasonable as compared to other developed countries. IVF is a very simple surgical procedure where fertility experts collect the eggs from the woman's ovaries and fertilize them with the sperm of the donor or the genetic father to ease the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will transfer the healthy formed embryo/s into the uterus of the woman and wait for pregnancy to occur.
After 14 days of embryo transfer, the couple needs to visit a fertility clinic for a pregnancy test where a fertility expert will conduct an ultrasound and blood test to check the pregnancy status. Once they hear the heartbeat of the infant and see a sac on the monitor that means the pregnancy is confirmed and the lady will be discharged from the fertility clinic to her local obstetrician.
How much does the IVF treatment cost in Goa for advanced IVF procedures?
The IVF treatment cost in Goa for advanced IVF procedure is listed below:
1. IVF with ICSI: The IVF treatment cost in Goa with ICSI procedure will range from 4.5 lakhs to 5.5 lakhs as in ICSI procedure the fertility expert will pick the man’s single sperm using a fine glass needle and directly inject it into each woman egg to smooth the fertilization process.
2. IVF with PGD: The IVF treatment cost in Goa with PGD ranges from Rs. 3.5 lakhs to 4 lakhs. The fertility experts will perform IVF with PGD to check genetic disorders or chromosomal disorders so that they will not affect the growth of the baby and the mother.
3. IVF with egg donor: The IVF treatment cost in Goa with egg donor ranges from 8 lakhs to 10 lakhs depending on the place from where the egg donor is hired as the cost to the egg donors of India is comparatively less than the egg donors of the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, etc. In this procedure, the fertility expert will use the donor eggs and will fertilize them with the sperm of the donor or the genetic father to facilitate the fertilization process.
4. IVF with surrogacy: The IVF treatment cost in Goa with surrogacy procedure ranges from Rs. 12 lakhs to Rs. 20 lakhs depending on the place where the procedure is performed and the experience of the surrogate mother. In this procedure, the fertility experts will use the eggs of the genetic mother or the egg donor and will fertilize them with the donor sperms or the genetic father’s sperms to smooth the fertilization procedure. Once fertilization takes place, the formed embryo/s will be transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother and she will carry a baby till full term.
How the couple’s age, weight, & lifestyle affect the IVF treatment cost in Goa?
We will discuss briefly that how age, weight, & lifestyle impact the IVF treatment cost in Goa for couples:
1. Age: The best age to perform the IVF treatment is 25 to 35 years as a woman reaches the age of 35 her ovarian reserve starts falling due to which there are fewer chances of successful IVF. As the age increases, the woman needs a high dosage to stimulate ovaries and this will increase the IVF treatment cost in Goa.
2. Body Weight: To achieve the best outcome of the procedure the bodyweight of the couple should be ideal which means it should not be more or less than the BMI i.e. Body Mass Index as body weight less than or more than BMI requires high dosage to stimulate ovaries and it will increases the IVF treatment cost in Goa.
3. Lifestyle: Nowadays, people are very busy in making their career and due to which they are dealing with bad eating habits, consumption of alcohol and tobacco are in their diets due to which ovaries get affected and not produce enough eggs for fertilization. The fertility experts then need to give the over dosage of the drugs that can stimulate the ovaries to produce a maximum number of eggs and this will increase the IVF treatment cost in Goa.
To achieve the best outcome of the procedure, the couples need to quit smoking, alcohol drinking, etc. at least 3 months before the IVF procedure.
How much does the IVF treatment cost in Goa for medications?
The IVF treatment cost in Goa for medications is very reasonable and it ranges from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2 lakhs, this cost is for medications in pills form, however, the cost for injectable medications is a little expensive and it will cost somewhere around Rs. 4 lakhs. This is comparatively less than the other developed countries where the medication cost starts from Rs. 8 lakhs and can go up to Rs. 15 lakhs.
The IVF treatment cost in Goa only increases when couples require more dosages of drugs to stimulate the ovaries so that they can produce a maximum number of eggs for fertilization which is very important to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure.
Why IVF treatment cost in Goa is reasonable at the fertility centers under We Care IVF Surrogacy?
The IVF treatment cost in Goa is reasonable at the fertility centers under We Care IVF Surrogacy because the fertility experts at these centers aim to spread happiness among all the couples who were struggling for a long period to have a baby but unfortunately due to the cause of infertility they are unable to conceive a baby naturally.
For these couples, the fertility experts at the fertility centers under We Care IVF Surrogacy kept the reasonable cost of the IVF treatment in Goa so that each individual can avail the benefits of the IVF treatment to fulfill their dream of having a baby. By offering reasonable IVF treatment it does not mean at all that the fertility expert will compromise the quality of the treatment. They offer the same international quality of treatment at a reasonable cost.