Squirrels are the most common wild animal throughout North America. Whoever lives in North America knows what this Culprit Critter is: thick tail, gray or black coat, swollen cheeks and hard chat. Sounds familiar? While they might be funny to see, anyone with squirrel problems knows how annoying and destructive they are. Squirrel trapping can be the best option for you to get rid of them.
Don't be fooled by cute squirrels and small stature; These creatures are the worst home / garden / garden owners. Squirrels can interfere with your peaceful existence in many ways. Outside, squirrels can make havoc in your park and page. After they eat all the fruits and vegetables that work hard to grow, they also dig your flower bed and on your page. Squirrels can also chew and tear your outer page furniture.
If the destruction outside the home is not bad enough, squirrels can do more damage in your home. The ordinary place that squirrel enters the house is through the attic and then works onto the wall. Not only was it very annoying to hear scampering and chatting in the middle of the night, but they could make their nests in this difficult place. They can tear your isolation and chew the power cord, which creates perfect potions for fire. Now we have discussed what causes the squirrels and problems they caused, how did you get rid of it?
- Trapping Squirrels works, if you have patience and equipment to see it. There are several options for squirrel traps including a single trap and several traps. A single trap that only caught one squirrel at a time is not the best choice, unless you only have one squirrel. Some traps are better because they can capture several squirrels in one trap.
- Door exceptions are a very good choice if you know where squirrels are entering and leaving. You put the door outside the hole and allow the squirrel to get out, but it doesn't enter. This is a safe and effective way to prevent them from getting out of your home.
- There are several repellents, both physically and chemically, on the market but no one works. Physical clamps include owl sculptures that will work at first, but squirrels will quickly know that they will not hurt them. Forget spraying at chemical prevention. Not only are they ineffective, but the price is expensive.
- A word about what one doesn't have to do: Never try to poison squirrels. Poison is inhumane and they can really pride you. If you poison the squirrel, it can retreat to a place that is difficult to reach to die which will make it more difficult for you. You can also harm other animals that get poisons or eat squirrels that have been poisoned and can be poisoned indirectly. Never poison squirrels or other animals.
- The best way to get rid of squirrels is to hire a professional wildlife removal agent or to call human society to see if they can help. Even though you might not want to spend money in advance for service, it is actually more cost-effective in the long term when you continue to waste money on that problem.
Squirrels are small creatures that are frustrating and destructive, but with the right knowledge and tools, you can get rid of your squirrel problems forever. Remember, never try to poison animals and if you are in doubt, always call professionals to deal with the problem.
Elite Wildlife Services has been a professional pest removal expert for over decades and provides Houston animal removal services, rodent control services across Texas.