Indonesia is an excellent place to set up a new business. It offers unlimited opportunities to foreign investors as it has a large and young population, abundant natural resources, rising consumption, and cheap labor. This is the reason why foreign direct investment (FDI) realization in Indonesia keeps growing every year.
In this blog, we have discussed how you can establish PMA Company in Indonesia. It is also known as a foreign investment limited liability Company or Perseroan Terbatas Penanaman Modal Asing (abbreviated PT PMA). It is a legal entity, and every foreign investor has to go through them to conduct commercial activities in Indonesia.
This type of company is suitable for foreign investors who want 100% ownership of the company. They would need a minimum of 2 shareholders, which could be individuals or companies. The licensing of PMA company is handled through Online Single Submission (OSS). Some of the advantages of PT PMA company establishment are:
· 100% foreign ownership is allowed. You will have the same rights and responsibilities that local companies have.
· You will be able to participate and join tenders locally.
· You will be able to apply for business licenses and import.
· You will be able to apply for product registration.
· Your foreign employees can apply for KITAS, a limited stay permit in Indonesia valid for six months to one year, or a work visa.
· You will be able to sponsor business visas for foreign clients and visitors under your company.
If you need help in setting up a PMA Company in Indonesia, you must contact 3E Accounting. We are a leading name in the international market and have helped several companies establish their business in different countries.