5-star wedding with a multi-crore budget is pretty much in trend nowadays and why not. With impeccable personalized services to offer, weddings at 5-star hotels promise a hassle-free celebration with a dedicated team of professionals to look after everything.
With so many 5-star properties available, the key lies in choosing a wedding venue which is at the most prime location. Next, you might be wondering how much a 5-star wedding really costs?
So, if you are planning a wedding in a 5-star hotel and sorting out the budget, the ShaadiWish fairies have jotted down some must-read facts and figures to give you an idea of what the entire wedding will cost.
Check Out How Much Does It Really Cost To Plan A 5-Star Wedding In India:
The sky’s the limit when you are planning to host your wedding at a 5-star wedding venue. However, much like every banquet hall, the cost is determined according to the per plate system. But there are significant other charges which you need to keep in mind before hosting a 5-star wedding.
1. Per plate cost for guests (this mostly includes the right to use hotel property, be it banquet halls or lawn or a garden)
2. Venue decoration and lightning charges.
3. Sound system and DJ charges
4. Liquor license and liquor charges (Yes, apart from the license charges, you will have to pay liquor charges depending on the total number of bottles consumed)
Also, check out These Questions To Ask Wedding Venues Before Booking Them.
Estimated Cost Involved While Booking For A 5-Star Wedding
1. The per plate charges at 5-star venues like the Taj group of hotels, Hyatt Regency, The Leela, ITC, Le Meridian, Crowne Plaza, JW Marriott and more are usually between INR 2,500 to INR 4,000 per person. This includes the venue changes with basic decor like chairs, tables, and the basic food menu. Live food counters and other decorations generally cost extra. So, if you are hosting a wedding with about 700 guests, the basic cost will be approximately INR 20 to 30 Lakhs.
2. Now, the other major cost to spend on a 5-star venue is the wedding decoration. Most five-star wedding venues have their in-house decorators that charge somewhere between INR 2-10 Lakhs per event according to the theme and requirements.
3. Do remember, anything extra has to be paid for like fruits counter, chaat counter, pizza counters or other live stations.
It highly depends on an individual 5-star venue as to what all is included in the charges. Call the hotel or write an email to them enquiring about the exact charges.
So, get started already as planning a wedding at a 5-star property will surely make its way to a lavish celebration to be remembered forever!
Also, check out How Much Does A Destination Wedding In Goa Cost?
Find the best Wedding Planner In Delhi for your wedding with affordable price range, get quotes, portfolios, reviews and choose the perfect one for your wedding. For More Details Call on 9812717449