Heart disease is a term that is used for different cardiovascular problems. The cardiovascular problems involve the diseases in which the vessels are narrowed or blocked which further leads to a heart attack, stroke, and angina. Other diseases of the heart include your heart muscles getting affected, the rhythm of your heart getting affected, and some other types of heart conditions. You can prevent falling prey to these diseases by even making some little changes to your lifestyle and doing a little bit more to take care of your heart.
- Symptoms of heart diseases:Â There are different types of symptoms for different heart diseases that we will discuss one by one.
- Symptoms in the blood vessels: Some symptoms of heart diseases occur due to the blood vessels that vary in women and men. For example, men are on a greater chance of having chest pain when facing a heart problem whereas the women along with chest pain face symptoms like shortness of breath, fatigue, and nausea. Symptoms that are present in both men and women are:
- Chest tightness, discomfort in the chest, pain in the chest, and pressure in the chest.
- Breathing issues.
- Numbness, pain, and weakness in the arms and legs if your blood vessels are involved in causing heart disease because they become narrowed.
- Pain in different parts of the body like your throat, chest, back, and your upper abdomen.
There are many chances that you will not feel anything serious about your heart disease and you will not find any problem until you have an angina attack, a heart attack, or a stroke. If you feel even the littlest of signs that you are having any heart problem, then always consult your doctor so that he can guide you properly and get yourself treated. If you keep evaluating yourself then there are chances that you will find out any ongoing problem.
- Symptoms by abnormal heartbeats:Â When you are facing a problem in the heartbeat then it is called arrhythmia or heart arrhythmia. The heart starts to beat either too fast, too slow, or in an irregular manner. Some of the most common symptoms of heart arrhythmia are:
- Fluttering in the chest.
- Tachycardia or a racing heart.
- Bradycardia or a slow heartbeat.
- Shortness of breath.
- Chest pain.
- Symptoms by heart defects:Â Congenital heart diseases i.e. diseases that you are born with start appearing very early after your birth. The symptoms of heart diseases in children include:
- Blue skin.
- Swollen abdomen, legs, or the parts around the eyes.
- Shortness of breath while feeding which leads to poor gain in weight.
- These are the symptoms of congenital heart diseases that are very serious, but there are also some other congenital heart diseases that are not so serious, and their symptoms do not really appear until your late childhood. Some of the most common symptoms of not so serious congenital heart diseases include:
- Shortness of breath while exercising and other activities.
- Getting tired too easily after any activity or exercise.
- Swollen ankles, feet, and hands.
- Prevention from getting heart disease:Â
There are a few heart diseases and heart defects that you can prevent easily. There are also different hear medications that you can take later but they come with side effects like erectile dysfunction which you will have to treat again. You will have to Acheter Vardenafil
(Buy Vardenafil) along with other heart medications to keep yourself safe. You can also but these medicines from UK pharmacy meds.Â
To keep yourself away from using all these medicines you will first have to make some simple lifestyle changes for prevention. Some of the simple lifestyle changes that you need to make are:
- Stop smoking as soon as possible so that you do not get any heart disease.
- If you have any other health problems like high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or diabetes then control them immediately so that you donâ€™t get any heart diseases.
- Start exercising for about 20 minutes every day, a little bit of activity will save you from some really serious diseases.
- Reduce stress.
- Eat healthily.
- Practice very good hygiene.