Welcome to GarbhaGudi IVF Centre Electronic City State-of-the-art infrastructure with cutting edge technology for IVF, We turn hope into reality every day! What is IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)? In-vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a process of fertilization outside the body in the laboratory. In this fertilization wife’s eggs are taken and husband’s sperms are taken and they are fertilized in the laboratory. The GarbhaGudi IVF Centre in the electronic city is giving hope to many infertile couples and bringing joy in their lives. Process of IVF 1.Stimulation of ovaries by giving trigger injection
2. Egg pickup from ovaries
3. Fertilization of egg by sperm in a lab
4. Growth of embryo in the lab for 3-5 days
5. Embryo transfer in the uterus
6. Pregnancy test (bHCC) Our specializations
1. IVF: In vitro fertilization or IVF is a process in which eggs are fertilized outside the human body in the laboratory. After fertilization, the best embryos are selected and are implanted in the human body. It is a combination of medication and surgical process. These procedures are of great help for couples struggling with infertility and also in the prevention of genetic problems in the baby. We at GarbhaGudi are experts in the field of in vitro fertilization (IVF) for over the past two decades.
Our electronic city centRE has state-of-the-art infrastructure and the best doctors on our team.
2. IUI: Intrauterine insemination or IUI is a process in which a male partner’s sperms are taken and washed in the laboratory. After that, they are placed in the uterus of the female partner. It makes it easy for the sperm to reach the uterus and achieve pregnancy. IUI can be used in the following situations.
1. Unexplained fertility
2. Infertility due to endometriosis
3. Issues with the cervix or cervical mucus
4. Low sperm count
5. Decreased sperm motility
6. Problems with ejaculation or erection
7. same-sex couples wishing to conceive
8. A single woman’s desire to have baby
9. A couple wanting to avoid passing on a genetic defect from the male partner to the child.
3. FET or Frozen embryo transfer: Frozen embryo transfer is a process where embryos are frozen after fertilization for future use. This process is useful in case the first IVF cycle fails. It is also useful when a couple wants to have another child at a later date. Testimonials: Please ask them to give testimonials. Why choose Garbhagudi IVF Center Electronic City?
1. Top fertility experts: We have a highly qualified and experienced team of fertility experts who are friendly and approachable. Our strength lies in our ability to empathize with our patients and help them go through the emotionally challenging journey successfully.
2. Affordable treatments: At Garbhagudi IVF center, the electronic city we believe that everyone should be able to afford fertility treatment and have the joy of having a baby. So we provide affordable treatment without compromising on quality.
3. World-class fertility care: At Garbhagudi IVF center, electronic city, we have excellent infrastructure and staff. Our staff is friendly and approachable and for us, customer experience is of the highest value.
4. High Success rates: We have one of the highest success rates in the industry in terms of our IVF treatments.
5. Easy coordination with our fertility specialist: Due to our quality customer services, it is easy to reach our fertility specialists and coordinate with them.