If you've ever dealt with Epson printer code 0x97
, then you'll understand what a battle it can be and how something as simple as printing a record can turn into such a nightmare. Your work may suffer a lot because the printer cannot work.
Fortunately, there are many very simple and effective methods that you can use to fix Epson 0x97 error in your printer. Therefore, before you decide to get rid of it and start looking for a newer version in the current market, try these simple repairs that will keep your printer running smoothly.
What is the Epson Error Code 0x97?
This error appears if there is a problem with the internal components of this printer. This is normal for the Epson wf-4630, wf-3620, wf-7610 and wf-3640 versions.
According to the manufacturers at Epson, the error occurs due to a failure of the motherboard or any other failure of an internal component. In these situations, the printer stops printing unexpectedly or reverses itself.
We suggest you use these ideas to solve the printing error. If it doesn't go away, you probably need to contact Epson's customer service agents and fully check your machine.
Tips to Fix the Epson Error Code 0x97
1. Unplugging Your Device and Then Plugging It In Again
You can follow the steps below to fix the 0x97 error.
- Shut down your computer device first.
- Check if all the cables are inserted properly or not.
- Try to print something now.
- If the error is still there then again switch off your printer
- Remove all the cables of the printer from the device
- Remove the cartridge from the printer
- Setup the printer as it was before.
- Start the printer again by plug-in all the wires.
- Check if the issue is solved or not.
2. Disconnecting the device and reconnecting it (advanced method)
Though the technique above is enough to fix Epson's 0x97 error code, if you still have the problem, please follow the steps below.
- Turn off your printer.
- Allow it to cool down for some time.
- Plug off all the USB wires from the printer.
- Hold the power button and plug in all the wire again.
- Switch on the printer and try to print something out of it.
3. Repair clogged printer nozzles
Sometimes we spend our time fixing the wrong item but eventually discovered that the actual problem was something else. Here, the main problem may be a clogged printer nozzle. Therefore, you need to clean the printer nozzle.
- Switch the printer off and remove all the wires.
- Open the printer carefully.
- Take a clean towel and fold it in the size so that it gets fit into the printerâ€™s head.
- Towel should be wet in an ammonia-based cleaning liquid.
- Put the towel in the middle of the printer.
- Let it stay in the same position for 12 hours
4. Microsoft Printer Troubleshooter
Microsoft provides a free printing aid monitoring system. Use it to resolve your dilemma with Epson's 0x97 error code. Besides, we recommend installing the firmware and the Epson driver page. After downloading, click on "default settings". This will upgrade your printer. Many Epson printer users have taken advantage of this opportunity.
5. Cleaning the head and nozzles to fix Epson 0x97 error
Clean and rinse any clogged Epson nozzles. This will facilitate easy operation of the internal system of this printer.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned quick fixes create error code 0x97. Otherwise, join us. Visit our site for more help.