Air India is one of the most popular national carriers which is known for its customer service and quality assurance. The Airlines support their customers in every possible way. Since we know that everything has gone online now, we have to look upon the guide for the steps of various things that can be handled within a certain number of clicks now. This article contains all the steps that we require to make a booking on the official website of Air India. You can also take assistance from Air India customer service.
Steps to make the booking online at Air India
Here is a complete guide about making the booking online on Air India mobile or the official website that they have:
• First of all, you need to create an account on the official website of Air India. If you already have an account then you just simply need to login to the same using the correct credentials.
• You will find the option to book a flight at the top of the page on which you need to click.
• On clicking the same, a page will open where you will have to enter your details like refer dates of flying, the number of passengers, the type of trips and many more.
• The next step would be to click on search flight and it will display all the flights that are available in your schedule.
• You need to select one as per your suitability and move to the payment section.
• You can transfer the payable amount at your own ease with the method that you prefer.
• You will be updated further on your email address which is registered with the Air India airport.
This is how you make bookings on Air India via Vande Bharat. Feel free to connect with the customer service using the Air India customer service phone number available on the official website and ask about your queries.