Are you worried about your baggage before travelling with Delta? Well, worry not as the airline has got one of the best baggage allowances among other airlines. Besides, one can easily save a lot on their baggage and avoid the excess baggage fee on the airline. Hence, read further to know about the baggage policy of the airline.
However, if you don’t find the discussed information helpful, then feel free to reach out to the expert at Delta customer service and get their help regarding your reservations.
Delta Airlines Baggage Guidelines: Important Pointers
• One can bring a free carry-on bag along with a personal item for free on all Delta’s domestic flights. However, a fee of $30 is applicable for the bag weighing under 50lbs and $40 for the 2nd bag on the airline.
• Besides, the carry-on bag must not exceed more than 45 inches (total of all the dimensions).
• If you are carrying the checked baggage, then its size must lie within 62 inches (including the total dimensions), and the weight must not exceed more than 50lbs or 70lbs.
• The baggage fee on Delta will vary depending upon the flight booking, destination, route, and other booking details.
• In the event, if you wish to add additional baggage to your Delta booking, then you are required to inform the airline within 24 hours of your scheduled departure. You can do this by using the official website or the app.
Moreover, if you wish to learn about Delta’s baggage policy, baggage fees, and other relevant information, then you can contact the experts through the Delta customer service number and talk to them to get better assistance. Also, the experts are available 24/7 and can help you with the best information and guidance regarding your reservations, travel plans, baggage, cancellations, etc.